keyboard configue

  landerond 13:56 13 Sep 07

Help I am new to XP I have looked but cannot discover how to change U.S keyboard to U.K, Really can't believe it Help.Help


  mrwoowoo 14:10 13 Sep 07

Easiest way,(if it's there).
On your taskbar there is an E or EN symbol which you can right click on to change it to english.

  Technotiger 14:12 13 Sep 07

Go to Start>Control Panel and click on Keyboard.

  Technotiger 14:14 13 Sep 07

Ooops - thinking 'keyboard' too much. Go to Start>Control Panel>Regional and Language, then you can change to UK setting.

  mrwoowoo 14:15 13 Sep 07

You can't do it that way in xp.At least there is no option in mine.
try this.

Go to Start>Control Panel>regional and language.
Here you can change the layout to english.

  mrwoowoo 14:16 13 Sep 07

Ohhhhh... You beat me to it.(O:!

  landerond 16:31 13 Sep 07

THe final solution was to do as suggested, then DELETE the U.S K.B, shut down for base unit to reconfiguer O/S thanks to all who replied

  Technotiger 16:57 13 Sep 07

OK - thanks for the feedback.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac