keyboard

teknikz 21:02 16 Jun 04

well having spent money to have windows re-installed and then finding out i got another virus on my pc which was there when i got the pc back....i've re-istalled windows myself.....but even after installing the drivers for my cordless logitech keyboard....the media buttons wont work how they should....the voume buttons open outlook express and theyre all mixed up.....any reasons for this?

Fateful Shadow 21:05 16 Jun 04

Have you got a program that configures the buttons? I remember I had something similar to my PC's media buttons, and we have a program that can help you assign different programs/actions to different buttons. Take a look around the Keyboard area in the control panel too.

Hope this helps :)

johnsims 21:05 16 Jun 04

Open mouseware and reassign the keys.

teknikz 21:21 16 Jun 04

ive tried mouseware and logitec itouch but nothing is working.....it says the keys are assigned to the correct items

PSF 21:31 16 Jun 04

Might seem silly but... is your keyboard set-up as UK and not US. Windows tends to install US keyboards as default.

teknikz 21:33 16 Jun 04

yeah i made sure i set it to uk.....when i press volume up outlook opens.....when i press plat/pause the volume goes up....when i press the iTouch button the volume goes down.....none of them are working proper

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…