key to pcadvisor dvd software family tree legends

charlie 2 21:45 07 Sep 08

Hi
I tried to install Family Tree Legends from July 2007 dvd issue 144 but I need the key, how do I get it. On the dvd it says contact pcadvisor.co.uk/cd/familytree which I have tried but negative response

Chas

MCE2K5 21:56 07 Sep 08

I presume you put www. infont of pcadvisor.co.uk/cd/familytree click DVD then click Register, then a page with your serial number pops up.

MCE2K5 22:48 07 Sep 08

Also, An email is sent to you with the Serial number, if you have to re-install your software in the future.

charlie 2 23:00 07 Sep 08

Hi
Thanks for reply, yes I did put www Pcadvisor could not find page
Chas

charlie 2 23:13 07 Sep 08

Hi
Well I tried it again and it worked ok, got the key number, maybe I put a space in familytree the first time but thanks for the interest
charlie2

RickyC :-) 23:42 07 Sep 08

Hi
Any other readers having problems can click here to register for the software. If you have queries concerning the cover discs from PC Advisor magazine you may find answers if you click here

kind regards

Richard
Software Editor

ChrisWV10 17:52 16 Oct 08

I'm trying to find the key for this too and the link given does not work... goes to a (no longer available) competition??

Can I still get the key?

Thanks

Pineman100 17:55 16 Oct 08

is a free software download anyway.

click here and you'll find a web page that allows you to download the latest version and gives you the registration key.

ChrisWV10 17:58 16 Oct 08

Great! Thanks very much :o)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac