Kernel32.DLL Error Message

Glynne-220830 18:55 13 Oct 03

I have suddenly started to experience difficulty logging on to my Lotus Organizer. The following message is displayed :

ORG5 caused an invalid page fault in
module KERNEL32.DLL at 0167:bff7b9a6.

I have reinstalled Lotus Organiser & run a Systems File Check , but the problem remains. Any suggestions would be gratefully received.

Many Thanks

MAJ 19:08 13 Oct 03

Some viruses can cause invalid page faults in module KERNEL32.DLL, GC1. Have you done an up-to-date virus check recently?

Amstel 13:33 19 Oct 03

Every time I dial the internet or to get emails my firewall tells me kernel32.dll is trying to connect; I block it every time.
Is there any experience if this means a virus has modified the file ?
In April PCAdvisor a response to a question about start-up programs referred to click here and their list of files. This says that kernel32.dll should be deleted as it is a file created by the redlof.m virus. I'm glad I searched elsewhere about the kernel32 file before I deleted it (if the system would let me anyway) as it seems to be necessary.
An up to date anti-virus scan of Windows/System folder (or the whole PC) does not bring up any viruses.
Thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…