Kerio Personal Firewall 4.0.4

NICK ADSL UK 21:31 26 Sep 03

Just released
Kerio Personal Firewall 4.0.4
Protect your personal computer against hacker attacks.
Kerio Personal Firewall is a small and easy to use system designed for protecting a personal computer against hacker attacks and data leaks. It is based on the ICSA certified technology used in the WinRoute firewall.

The firewall itself runs as a background service, using a special low-level driver loaded into the system kernel. This driver is placed at the lowest possible level above the network hardware drivers. Therefore, it has absolute control over all passing packets and is able to ensure a complete protection of the system it is installed on.

Kerio Personal Firewall is designed for protecting computers NOT running WinRoute Pro or
WinRoute Lite. These products use the same technology for security and may cause conflicts with Kerio Personal Firewall.
DOWNLOAD FROM THIS LINK ONLY
click here
Kerio Technologies offers a 30 day trial of its products in the hopes that all customers will evaluate the software before making a purchasing decision. For this reason, we maintain a strict no-refund policy.

Kerio Personal Firewall is FREE for home and personal use. For corporate use please see the pricing and licensing policies section.

jojo_1 21:34 26 Sep 03

Are you working on a commission basis?

NICK ADSL UK 21:50 26 Sep 03

Hi jojo no i am not worst luck?I supply the updates as they happen to all the main mirrors first then go through the british forums ending up at my one of my two main bases.windows xp fourm and the xp smokers forum in the usa where all the latest virus sinatures are posted by myself.I Am a member of 20 fourms across the net
For the latest in virus software signatures
click here
ZEN" BROADBAND AT IT"S BEST

regards

nick

Gee Tee 13:03 27 Sep 03

i use kerio 2.1.5 is v 4 a final release
or a beta version.

March Hare 13:16 27 Sep 03

I'm using Kerio 2.1.4. The above link (Fri 21.31) doesn't work for me, just gives a blank screen.

NICK ADSL UK 13:20 27 Sep 03

Hi guys it is not a beta
Sorry about the link the demand can be quite heavy at this time.I have another link for you
click here

regards

nick

Belatucadrus 13:37 27 Sep 03

There is something weird here, the only reference to firewall 4 on the Kerio page at the moment is under upcoming products and it says "Beta version Temporarily unavailable" click here are you sure the link isn't to a beta. I like Majorgeeks but wonder how they got a link to something not officially available yet ?

NICK ADSL UK 13:54 27 Sep 03

Hi Belatucadrus i am member of major geeks we supply the updates first we just happen to be quicker off the mark it is not unusual for me to post first and then a week later the file is then available from the author.You can rest assured that it is the correct file

I've just been looking at the screenshots on the Kerio website and it looks identical to the free version of Tiny Firewall that I'm currently using.

Is it one & the same?

Belatucadrus 15:18 27 Sep 03

Kerio picked up the development of Tiny 2.0 when Tiny brought out Tiny 3.0 and dropped the old version. Kerio have updated and improved the software a bit since then and not surprisingly renamed it. The release of Kerio 4 may mean Kerio 2.1.5 is the last free version of this particular firewall.

Thanks for the reply.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…