Kerio Firewall Settings

birdface 01:17 24 Oct 08

Hi.Paid for version of Kerio .Just the one question.Under Network Security.Trusted Area. I have one article ticked.This is Loopback. Under Address/Dial up Number I have 127.0.0.1 Under Adapter.N/A.Now there are another 2 Items on there that are not ticked,They are under address/dial up.81.107.12.0 /255.255.252.0 under Adapter, Via compatible fast Ethernet, And the other one is under Address/dial up,192.168.100.0/255.255.255.0 Via compatible Ethernet. the last 2 IP address/mask.Anybody tell me if the last 2 should also be ticked or left unticked . I can only think that they may be something to do with the ISP Modem.Any advice welcome.

birdface 12:47 24 Oct 08

Cmon Technotiger where are you when I need you.Any ideas.Just the one ticked or all 3 ticked.On Broadband with Virgin.

Technotiger 13:53 24 Oct 08

Hi - never fear TT is here ... You do not need to make any adjustments/alterations to what appears under the Trusted Area tab - it is all done automatically by the program. I have 11 boxes ticked and four not ticked, but I have not done any of that manually, as I said, all automatic which to me is part of the beauty of Sunbelt (Kerio) Personal Firewall.

birdface 20:29 24 Oct 08

Many thanks Technotiger.Thats it all done then.I have done all the alterations that you have given me in the previous thread and was just a bit worried in case I had to have those boxes ticked as well.I can close this thread now that I know everything is as it should be.Once again Thank You for all of your help it was appreciated.

Technotiger 20:30 24 Oct 08

My pleasure ....

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the 2017 Oscar-winning VFX of The Jungle Book were created

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…