kerio firewall

chrisjohn 21:19 14 Aug 06

just installed kerio firewall,it just runs did not have to do anything?is this right?also is their a test site for testing firewall.

ade.h 21:24 14 Aug 06

What did you expect to have to do? If you chose Advanced Mode during installation (which is a very good idea) then it would occasionally prompt you to make decisions. Other than that, it will just quietly sit there.

chrisjohn 21:25 14 Aug 06

whats the diff,between free version and the one you pay for.

rdave13 21:38 14 Aug 06

From another of your postings I hope you have uninstalled Comodo firewall before running Keiro.

chrisjohn 21:43 14 Aug 06

comodo is on other pc,is kerio ok in basic mode after 30 days? or is their another firewall i should use.

ade.h 21:44 14 Aug 06

There's a chart on the Sunbelt site that compares the features of each.

Belatucadrus 21:44 14 Aug 06

Difference is that on the free version Gateway mode and a couple of other features are disabled, with a stand alone PC it's not an appreciable difference.

ade.h 21:45 14 Aug 06

And as I said in the other thread, I have one free installation and one premium installation. If the free version was not good enough, I would have paid for two premium licences.

ade.h 21:46 14 Aug 06

Just to clarify Gateway Mode; that applies on PCs that use ICS in a peer to peer network. It's not applicable if the gateway is in a router or server and thus not influenced by local firewalls.

chrisjohn 22:00 14 Aug 06

i have it runing in basic mode and used a test site which said firewall penetrated.click here

chrisjohn 22:34 14 Aug 06

refresh

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…