Kensington slimblade wireless mouse

sallysmum 07 Jun 11

I have had this mouse for almost a year, but suddenly it simply will not work. Have reinstalled it, checked the batteries with no luck at all. Has anyone any ideas on this, is it finished? Hope not it cost a lot. No luck with the website. Thank you

northumbria61 07 Jun 11

I can only suggest that you try it on a different computer if that is possible. That may help to establish if it is "finished" or not.

woodchip 07 Jun 11

After refitting Batteries do you have to press a button on the mouse and receiver for it to work

Nontek 08 Jun 11

You haven't accidentally switched it off, have you?

sallysmum 08 Jun 11

Thank you all for the replies. I have never had to switch it on. When I bought it I simply added the software and began using it immediately. Sorry for my ignorance, but there is a sort of "hole" underneath which makes me wonder if there should be a light there, but cant honestly say I have ever noticed it. That sounded really stupid I know, sorry.

sallysmum 08 Jun 11

Thank you all for the replies. I have never had to switch it on. When I bought it I simply added the software and began using it immediately. Sorry for my ignorance, but there is a sort of "hole" underneath which makes me wonder if there should be a light there, but cant honestly say I have ever noticed it. That sounded really stupid I know, sorry.

northumbria61 10 Jun 11

Is it possible that this hole underneath is a "connect" or "reset" button. Are you able to "poke" something into it (carefully) to see if that is the case ?

northumbria61 10 Jun 11

Anything here that might help ? link text

woodchip 10 Jun 11

I think the Hole is where the Led is or Laser, so do not poke things in it

Woolwell 10 Jun 11

Is it the bluetooth mouse? Is bluetooth still working and is it paired? Does this help Slimblade pairing

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

Encore creates eerie effects for Spielberg's new TV show The Whispers

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message