//some 3rd party need geo

Keep your Passwords safe for free

Old Shep 10:40 04 May 04

I have had this little utility for quite some time now click here It's totally free but you can donate if you wish. No nag screens and totally safe. It is a stand alone application (you don't install it). Just drag it to your hard drive and create a shortcut.

Old Shep 08:45 05 May 04

Bumpety bump

rawprawn 09:14 05 May 04

Thanks for the tip I'll give it a whirl.

Old Shep 09:15 05 May 04

Thanks rawprawn thought everyone was asleep out there.

rawprawn 10:13 05 May 04

No I'm here, I have just completed filling it all in. I think it's a nice neat little program.My wife doesn't use computers at all and is always on about what happens if I die for bank accounts etc. with this I can just give her the one password and she can give it to my son if I cop my clogs. Not that I am intending to shuffle off just yet. Thanks.

Old Shep 10:20 05 May 04

Cheers I did the same with my wife but she could never remember the 1 password when I asked her. I changed it to the make of her car so she has no excuse now. Thought it was a nifty little program to share. Keep breathing. Regards

Daveson 11:15 05 May 04

Cool, works a treat. Is it possible to upload this prog to my web site so that i can access the password on the move ? would i just upload the exe file and where is the dat file ?

Old Shep 11:21 05 May 04

When you unzip it you should have 3 files they are Pass32/Readme/File_id. Don't know if you can upload it to a web site.

Agent Smith 12:58 05 May 04

Nice one, thanks.

Daveson 13:11 05 May 04

Ok cheers for that. Nice little prog.

Chris the Ancient 14:50 05 May 04

Added to my 'loads of useful things on the desktop'!

Thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…