keep IE history

Baslla321 14:22 21 Feb 05

Everytime I boot, my IE address history pane is cleared, so I have to retype the address that I visit regularly, like PCA. On my IE option I have History set to eight days. This is OK and available but I would also like the address pane history to remain. I have looked up previous threads on this subject but they only refer to clearning history.

Gongoozler 14:33 21 Feb 05

Do you have any security software installed that is set to clear your history, or have you set your IE "Days to keep history" option to 0 days?

Gongoozler 14:38 21 Feb 05

Sorry, I just reread your posting. It's 8 days. Try changing the number or days and then change it back again to force a different value.

paddy75 14:46 21 Feb 05

Baslla321,assuming your not useing BT Yahoo browser you can try this.Tools,internet options,content,auto complete,auto complete settings tick all the four boxes and then click ok.Try that and see if it works.Paddy

Baslla321 14:51 21 Feb 05

I try what you said. Just changed the number of days, booted and thet were all this there. So simple when you know. Thanks
Also Thanks Paddy Rgds

Baslla321 14:52 21 Feb 05

sorry for the terrible bad spelling. I typed it fast with a bad result without checking it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…