Keep being logged out on the forum

spuds 09 May 11
Answered

Don't know is this is a new problem, but today I seem to be having a constant battle to remain logged into the PCA forum.

Everytime I try or actually post a response, I seem to have need to login again. On the login page, I start with the option of a boxed 'remember me' red tick that transfers to a black tick.

Do I need to leave the 'remember me' constantly ticked, so that I can carry on without being logged out everytime?.

This problem as never seemed to have happened on previous days since the new website started. Also at times today, the site seems to be running very slow, and I was wondering if this was part of the problem?.

buteman 09 May 11

It has been running slow on and off at certain times of the day.And sometimes unable to view PCA or get signed in. Not sure if that is what is causing your problems though.

buteman 09 May 11
Answer

And yes make sure remember me is ticked.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 09 May 11

You will be logged out if you remove the PCA cookie from your browser cache

spuds 10 May 11

Thanks guys, all seems well today. So I will see how it goes!.

spuds 10 May 11

The next question is how do you do Resolved?.

Tried clicking the ticks and perhaps thats not the answer, as nothing seems to happen?.

spuds 10 May 11

Whoops it now seems to work, after trying all the ticks. So cancel the last request ;o)

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Wimbledon 2015 live online: follow the tennis from your laptop or PC

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

HTC's head designer on what's exciting in designing for mobile right now

Apple Music preview: Why Spotify should be scared of Apple's impressive new music-streaming service

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message