k.c crap karoo changed isp and now they wont tell

holligan 19:45 14 Jul 03

me how to get rid of it ,cant get outlook express to normal as it was before .and it says still provided by karoo ?

Jester2K II 19:47 14 Jul 03

WHAT???????????????????????????????????????

Please explain in DETAIL

spikeychris 20:00 14 Jul 03

Could we be talking branding? if we are then from run, type the below into run. Make sure Internet Explorer and Outlook express are closed first.

rundll32.exe iedkcs32.dll,Clear

Jester2K II 20:07 14 Jul 03

Oh i see..

spikeychris 20:10 14 Jul 03

Could be wrong Mr KII

holligan 08:25 15 Jul 03

wae told to go in the registerey.how i still have kc on screen and in the little square.i want it off it reminds me off them.cheers they wont tell me now what to do.

holligan 08:25 15 Jul 03

wae told to go in the registerey.how i still have kc on screen and in the little square.i want it off it reminds me off them.cheers they wont tell me now what to do.

Jester2K II 09:00 15 Jul 03

You'll have to be clearer....

Have you tried SpikeyChris's tip for removing the branding from IE and OE??? This tip will mean you don't have to go to the registry.

holligan 10:19 15 Jul 03

it did not work.i will try again.what is the regester

sil_ver 10:29 15 Jul 03

If you need to ask what the registry is I suggest you get someone who does to change it for you. Messing about in the registry can seriously damage your health, stresswise, if you get it wrong.

-pops- 10:36 15 Jul 03

I'm mystified as to what this thread is about.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…