KB2416472 Security Update for MS NET framework 4 o

allanon 09:49 23 Oct 10

I am experiencing a problem running the above update.Notwithstanding that the same has been downloaded and installed several times, the "yellow shield" in the system tray denoting that there is an update to install still appears everytime I switch on. When you open the install it states that windows has found one update, which is the above.

I have ran NOD 32 and malwarebytes, but no virus or trogens etc appear present?. Does anyone have any idea why the update won't install correctly?. By the way there are no information screens appearing confirming any problems with the installation either.

Thanks for your help

johndrew 10:18 23 Oct 10

It is likely the update has corrupted somehow. Your best bet is to uninstall it (Start/Control Panel/Add or Remove tick Show Updates) and reinstall again.

allanon 10:33 23 Oct 10

Duh ! I should have thought of show updates !. Thanks- Im obviously not a morning person !

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 7 simple tips to get more out of…