Kazza not loading

DigitalX 18:31 25 Mar 03

I haven't used kazaa for a week and tried to open it up today and found that it doesn't connect. Is there a problem or should I uninstall it and then reinstall. How can i do this without losing the existing user name. What about spyware is it affecting it or will it cause more problems by reinstalling it.

Thanks

muppetmark 18:42 25 Mar 03

Kazaa is riddled with spyware plus there are various other unsavoury downsides to it, if you remove any it's spyware it will not run.

Scouse 19:08 25 Mar 03
  tileman 19:56 25 Mar 03

its bad news it slowed my pc down caused all sorts of problems & gave me 6 viruses in two weeks do what i did wipe it off

goonerbill 22:21 25 Mar 03

as the others have said, dont bother just get it off ya pc as it will cause ya more problems than its worth. never got any viruses me self (touch wood) but by god has it got spyware riddled in it

its not coming anywhere near my pc again

Sketch 22:33 25 Mar 03

'Kazaa not loading' is a good thing.

'Kazaa not on your system' is a better thing.

SKETCH

Balancingbernardi 22:36 25 Mar 03

Even if you uninstall Kazaa, the spyware, called Cydoor will remain on your PC and continue to "report" on your surfin'habits. Uninstall Kazaa then go to click here and download a program called Ad-aware 6.0 (it's free). Then install Ad-aware and run it - it will remove all spyware on your PC - not just Kazaa spyware but any other "data mining" software lurking in your registry.

The go to http:\\doa2.host.sk and download Kazaalite, which is the same program as Kazaa but with all the spyware and pop ups and advertising removed. Clean as a whistle.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…