kazza lite re new security update is it real

frankie 22:53 30 May 03

kazza lite re new security update is it real,i have my doubts as its put a small advertising window above my task bar,in xp pro,i have this feeling it was just to bosh in its advertising as the lite version was fine before so i would say beware,any one know how to remove this?and yeh i know i got wot i deserve,

VoG™ 22:58 30 May 03

Yes, you have.

Terrahawk 23:00 30 May 03

remove kazaa through add remove programs then grab a copy of jv16 power tools to clean up any bits left in the registry

Despicable Desperado 23:02 30 May 03

Happy thought - a judge in the US threw out a case brought by the RIAA against Grokster and Streamcast (Morpheus) as he quite rightly stated the view that p2p is more than just about piracy (no whining please as we have heard it all before). I think it is best to ignore all these security warnings - just ensure that your AV is up to date.

The Spires 23:28 30 May 03

Yes I agree totaly with you Despicable Desperado, there seem to be an increasing amount of posts (whining) on here such as: Please help I am not using Kazza & haven't got a virus, what can I do? Or my Pc is not deluged with Spyware and runs fine.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…