Kazaa, unable to remove program.

anniesboy68 16:50 27 Jun 03

On trying to remove this program I have a message ie...Error in C:\windows\system32\Cd_clint.dll Missing entry ServiceRundll. I have checked and have the clint dll on board. Have been to click here but to no avail. Can anybody explain the problem and suggest a remedy, please

Q-Bie 16:55 27 Jun 03

That dll sounds like one of the pieces of spyware installed by Kazaa, funnyily enough I was just discussing this in the Consumer Forum.. lol

Anyway, download Spybot and use it to "clean" your system of Advertisements, then you should be able to uninstll Kazaa file.

click here

anniesboy68 17:24 27 Jun 03

Q-Bie..thanks. I already have Spybot installed, it had found two files which were related and I [in my ignorance] had removed but not deleted so I used the Spybot restore function and now Kazaa has been removed. Thanks once again. What a wonderful forum this is, I visit it every day.Cheers....anniesboy68

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…