is kazaa safe to use

master t 17:37 09 Apr 04

i want to konw if kazaa is safe to use or not. because i was told it could give you viruses

VoG II 17:38 09 Apr 04

Yes viruses and every other form of malware known to man.

master t 17:39 09 Apr 04

so i shouldent ues it

spikeychris 17:41 09 Apr 04

Tomtc 17:44 09 Apr 04

Master t

I find Kazaa Lite much 'cleaner' and I regularly scan my system with Spybot and Ad-aware, as well as keeping my ant-virus up to date. I've had no problems

VoG II 17:44 09 Apr 04

Not without virus protection. AVG is free click here

You should also get Spywareblaster click here plus Ad-Aware click here plus Spybot click here

Keep all of these well up-to-date.

You may need CWShredder for some nasties click here

Apart from that, you are aware that it is illegal to download copyright material?

master t 18:01 09 Apr 04

i have got upto date virus protection downloaded spybot and got spywearblaster will all this now make it safe to go on kazaa

SirGalahad2004 18:06 09 Apr 04

aslong as your anti virus is kept up to date you should be ok . allways update your av.then if a virus comes along your av will stop the download

spikeychris 18:06 09 Apr 04

If you are looking for someone to say "yeah its safe"'ve no chance.

spikeychris 18:07 09 Apr 04

Maybe not. Arghh

Old Shep 18:11 09 Apr 04

To cut to the nitty gritty if you want viruses use it if you don't go down your local shop. Nothing is safe on Kazaa and they are also targetting people who use it downloading illegal software and music - you have been warned!!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface PC release date, price and specs: All-in-one Surface PC to directly rival iMac

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

Apple's event invitations decoded: A look back at 16 of Apple's most cryptic invites | Clues in…