Kazaa problem 2!

Lord_Anubis 19:19 26 Mar 03

Firstly i've had to start a new thread, to see the rest of this problem [url]click here[/url]or see the thread entitled kazaa problem!.

Right i tried blocking internet access and server capabilities to kazaa using zonealarm, the amount of processor power has significantly reduced, but only to 46% of CPU. This suggests the problem lies with the software rather than spyware ect... the minor decrease in cpu usage being due to a lack of web access.

If anyone has a clue please reply :)

Forum Editor 19:23 26 Mar 03

is known to cause problems, and I'm afraid we don't support threads that seek to solve them. Almost without exception Kazaa use involves the downloading of illegal MP3 files and copyright-protected software.

You may well be one of the few exceptions to this rule, but I'm afraid we aren't going to host any threads that ask for help with Kazaa.

Gaz 25 19:25 26 Mar 03

A virus, and remember also, Kazza grants access to your shared folder to outside users. My advice it to scrap Kazza, clean your system up with an up-to-date AV and get an excellent Spyware remover at click here

Hope this helps.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

VFX Oscar nominees 2017: Discover how the visual effects were created

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…