kazaa install problem

georgie2 18:50 14 Mar 03

my daughter unintentionally uninstalled kazaa media desktop from my computer, i dowloaded and installed it again but a box appeared saying "you have uninstalled a part of kazaa media desktop that is needed to run. kazaa media desktop will now quit so you can re-install it. error 1031"
it does not say what is needed can anyone help

Andsome 19:02 14 Mar 03

If you have system restore or go back USE IT. Do a seasrch on this site and you will see why. Your computer is now almost certainly infected with SPYWARE. Another download which many will suggest that you do immediately is SPYBOT click here

Bailey08787 19:07 14 Mar 03

whats the latest version of kazaa please?

cos my version is mighty unstable, and always crashing

muppetmark 19:20 14 Mar 03

Bailey08787
your instability/crashing problem could be CAUSED by Kazaa and it's spyware or even a downloaded virus.

I've had to deal with several comps with major running problems which were resolved by uninstalling Kazaa and using SPYBOT to clear up it's remnants

AudioVic' 19:28 14 Mar 03

I have a friend's pc here running XP and her daughter downloaded Kazza. It has completely screwed up the system slowing XP to a crawl.
Any suggestions re eliminating it?

Andsome 19:30 14 Mar 03

Surely any regular reader of postings on this website should have more sense than to download this awful program.

bremner 19:39 14 Mar 03

Andsome

I totally agree but what can you do when it is promoted in print and supplied on a cover disk by our favorite magazine.

hopeless1 19:56 14 Mar 03

uninstall everything to do with this prog hten download grockster simular but a bit faster

muppetmark 20:03 14 Mar 03

hopeless1

grockster, morpheus and several others all contain spyware and are subject to the same risk of virii ? However Winmx is a spyware free p2p program.

AudioVic'

Kazaabegone from click here was specifically developed to tackle Kazaa then run Spybot afterwards as a backup

Andsome 20:18 14 Mar 03

Speak to us we're only trying to help

georgie2 20:16 16 Mar 03

before this program was uninstalled i had no problems whatsoever with virus or anything, i had been using it for about five months. now i dont know how to get it working again, but for me there was never any problems

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…