Kazaa - hate or love?

I. T. Mastermind 16:47 29 Jul 03

Do any of you out there use Kazaa or any other P2P software? If so post a response and tell me why you use it. If you don't use Kazaa or any P2P software tell me why not. So do you Love or hate P2P?

soy 16:55 29 Jul 03

If people admit to using P2P software, will they get a telling off and the 'Illegal, Copyright, moral' book thrown at them, like what always happens when someone mentions Kazaa and other P2P?

This post should be closed now, becuase it will turn into a long and hard debate of words, accusations and possibly with people getting upset in the end.

GANDALF <|:-)> 16:56 29 Jul 03

This topic has been done to death, as a hasty search will show and is usually the precursor for WWIII, however the RIAA seems to be taking a financial interest in those who download copyright stuff ;-))).../me falls asleep

jakedawe 16:57 29 Jul 03

I don't use it, I don't care who uses it.

JRLFC 17:02 29 Jul 03

Is it true there's no spyware in Kazaalite? I stopped the main Kazaa cos I had to disinfect every while even though it WAS handy for those old '80s tracks that kept coming into my head...

PirÅTë 17:03 29 Jul 03
  I. T. Mastermind 17:08 29 Jul 03

That is a shame, a simple talk too hot for you to handle? Personally I don't use P2P or Kazaa, never have. Remember as long as you don't download copyrighted material you are not doing anything illegal!!!

mikef. 17:09 29 Jul 03

And for the longest and most recent ie 8 days ago click here

The Sack 17:25 29 Jul 03
  Forum Editor 17:42 29 Jul 03

but I think that most forum users would rather watch concrete set than discuss this topic yet again.

We've done it to death so many times.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Surface PC live stream | Surface PC release date, price, spec rumours: All-in-one…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

Apple's event invitations decoded: A look back at 16 of Apple's most cryptic invites | Clues in…