KaZaA connection Problem.

DJ-Garry 05:09 11 Apr 05

I've just done a clean install of XP Pro and been installing all the progs I use. All seem fine except KaZaA. It starts ok, brings up its homepage but won't log on to the netwwork. Just the word "Connecting...." in the status bar at the bottom. I've tried setting ZoneAlarm (free) to let it pass, no good. I tried turning ZA off (although not before starting XP firewall). I tried adjusting settings in KaZaA, no good. Any help please? Thanks, Garry.

ACOLYTE 11:31 11 Apr 05

Having never used Kazza i don't know much about how it works but it may be that the firewall is blocking it when you started the xp firewall did you get a pop up asking if it could access the net? you may need to set an exception in xp firewall to allow all access,as i say i never used kazza so it may not be that.

mattyc_92 12:17 11 Apr 05

Some of my friends who use Kazaa, find that they have this problem...

According to them, it is Kazaa..... It just finds it hard to connect to the network due to the amount of users....

I don't know if this is true though....

Yoda Knight 12:33 11 Apr 05

"Some of my friends who use Kazaa..."

Yeah, right... ;)

SANTOS7 14:02 11 Apr 05

click here
you might want to read this.

mattyc_92 14:39 11 Apr 05

lol

I admit, I used to use it, but not with illegal intents, but I don't use P2P progs anymore... but my friends do....

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch Series 2 review | Apple Watch 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter,…