kazaa

pat2068 00:00 01 Dec 04

as of my earlier post my son put kazaalite on my computer i uninstalled it and used kazaabegone but i am finding it in the registry can anyone tell me how to get rid of it thanks leo

pat2068 00:25 01 Dec 04

someone please help me get rid of this program leo

GANDALF <|:-)> 00:28 01 Dec 04

click here and use the registry clean section...you can also use the delte IE history and explorer URLs sections as well.

Go to start-run-type regedit-edit-find and type in Kazaa. This will drag oput all the entries which you can then delete. It may be prudent to do a system restore point prior to this ;-)))

G

SANTOS7 00:35 01 Dec 04

click here+
its only a trial version but it will help,tick all boxes in "where to" and "how to" type into "search for" a key word like kazaa, kazaalite, scan and you can safely delete any threads that show up in "search results" i have used this programme often and it has served me well, just stick to the keyword namely kazaa, good luck..........

Strawballs 01:08 01 Dec 04

click here This one works really well esspesially if you go to tools > regclean > do them all and it will scan you reg and pick out any entry that does not have a connection with a program I've been using it for years at regular intervals and it has never given me any problems.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Microsoft Surface Studio hands-on review: the iMac killer is here

Best Mac antivirus 2017