kazaa

catpike 18:20 30 Nov 04

after installing sp2 i am unable to connect to kazaa ihave disabled the firewalls to no joy .thanks catpike

Peverelli 19:40 30 Nov 04

Which virus/trojan are you specifically trying to download? :-O

User-312386 19:45 30 Nov 04

why not just erase everything on your hard drive

OR

Dont install kazaa and be safe

oseven 19:47 30 Nov 04

I agree withPeverelli .I have just spent a week completly re-installing everything on my computer after picking up a nasty from Kazza.
Run Kazzabegone and never go back.

CurlyWhirly 19:53 30 Nov 04

I too used to use p2p file sharing programs like KaZaA and the hassles I had with trojans, spyware & viruses made me NEVER want to go back.
I had to perform an XP repair as I couldn't get online anymore as Malware must have altered my internet settings.

Since doing this, however, while browsing these forums I noticed that VoG posted a link to a Winsock 'fix'.
If I had known this beforehand it would have saved me repairing XP.
Oh well we live and learn!
Finally since giving up P2P around a year ago I have had NO major problems with my PC and I would never go back!

I now buy my DVD's, CD's & PC games onlineto save money like for example click here

mikef. 20:45 30 Nov 04

Turn all your security settings down to minimum and you will be able to connect, true all the baddies will get in as well but as you have already tried connecting by switching of your firewall that doesn't seem important.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…