Kazaa

nobrain 13:52 31 Aug 03

I have downloaded songs i think on to my hard disc? and want to record them on to a cd, how do i do that please ? i know djohn will let me know i hope .

bobbyc 14:01 31 Aug 03

hi
if you only think you have downloaded the songs then you have only just listend to them and not downloaded them . there are many problems in downloading from kazaa so all on ere will tell you to keep away .if you dont want to risk killing your pc with a virus

Forum Editor 14:05 31 Aug 03

encourage the downloading of copyright-protected material unless you've paid for it. In this instance I'm assuming that you haven't(paid), and I'm afraid we can't help.

mammak 14:15 31 Aug 03

nobrain what os are you using , what burning program have you ie: nero, if you have downloaded
them then the will be on your c drive,you would drag and drop them into whatever burning program,
but take heed songs will not be all you have downloaded,get spybot, adware, and a good anti virus now as, as we speak the horrid little
germs you have downloaded with your songs will with out doubt be doing there rounds on your pc, and working to kill it off for you.Mammak

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…