Kasperskz PURE on offer

Muergo 12:06 15 Nov 10

Is this suite worth pazing extra over the regular 2010

Plaz.com have it on offer at 17.99 free post, for one day only

Muergo 12:35 15 Nov 10

Just noticed, this is not the latest 55 pounds series 2 but is still cheaper than Amayon at 22.99

robin_x 12:43 15 Nov 10

Free AV from Uncle Bill click here

Or consider Avira or Avast or AVG.
eg click here

Personally, I use Avira.

robin_x 12:49 15 Nov 10

Sorry 2nd link is same as first.

See here for Avira, just search in cnet,com if you want Avast or AVG

click here;3

birdface 17:43 15 Nov 10

click here or this one free until 5Pm tomorrow.

Muergo 22:54 15 Nov 10

I have tried and rejected Avast, AVG, Bit Defender, Panda, Norton, and am running Avira and MSN plus Malwarebytes, ASC, but many reviews from users here and magazines still give Kaspersky as head to head NBR1 with Norton, but my eyes can't read Norton, Kaspersky I can read perfectly, something about coloured script on black background throws me.

I wanted to simplify everything down to one suite and get rid of the rest even though they are free.

It's only the price of a round in the pub.

So what's special about PURE over the standard item.

I have tried and rejected Avast, AVG, Bit Defender, Panda, Norton, and am running Avira and MSN plus Malwarebytes, ASC, but many reviews from users here and magazines still give Kaspersky as head to head NBR1 with Norton, but my eyes can't read Norton, Kaspersky I can read perfectly, something about coloured script on black background throws me.

I wanted to simplify everything down to one suite and get rid of the rest even though they are free.

Muergo 22:55 15 Nov 10

GaT7 23:52 15 Nov 10

The Pure version appears to have Parental Control & Data Backup as extras over the regular KIS version.

If you bank with Barclays, KIS is free for up to 3 PCs click here (info courtesy of member 961 in click here). G

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation technologies coming to Siggraph 2017

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5