Kaspersky and Zonealarm

Hoseman 19:41 02 Dec 08

Hi, is anyone using the above 2 pieces of software toegther. At the moment I have the free version of Zonealarm and Im thinking of getting Kaspersky Antivirus but Ive heard that there are some issues when the 2 are used together. I dont know if this has been resolved so would like to hear from anyone who is using both or have tried.

cocteau48 20:06 02 Dec 08

I was confronted with the same issues when I thought of combining the two on my new laptop. (I already use ZoneAlarm and AVG on the desktop)
Googling for an answer the consensus seemed to be that there should be no compatibility problems so I installed ZoneAlarm and then Kaspersky - which immediately asked me to remove ZoneAlarm before it would install.
Maybe installing Kaspersky before ZoneAlarm would have worked but I decided to give Comodo a try instead which appears to be quite happy alongside Kaspersky.

Hoseman 22:31 02 Dec 08

Thx cocteau48

Anyone else using both or tried it?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Glassworks Barcelona shows how it captured the artistic imagination of Conor in A Monster Calls

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…