Kaspersky products for half price bargain

jamich 23:12 31 May 08

hi, i thought i would share this one with you: there is promotion on Kaspersky products anything you buy you can get for half price. just go here click here choose what you whant to buy than click buy and apply cupon PCA50 and thats it you will get it for half price. i know many of you know about this promotion but many still dont so enjoy bargain for this briliant product as Kaspersky Internet Security is and NO I DO NOT WORK FOR KASPERSKY LAB just being friendly and trying to help. cheers

Ditch999 10:01 01 Jun 08

Totally agree. I got 3 licences for 1 year for the Internet Security Suite 7 (with a free upgrade to the next version in July) for £30.
Plus, you get 30% off on renemal of licences when they expire.
Their support is brilliant and very quick as well.

And I dont work for them either.

jamich 21:46 02 Jun 08

...just making sure that you all know :)

Stuartli 00:22 03 Jun 08

It's only a bargain if you use the product...:-)

I've never paid yet for AV or spyware/malware products and have been very well protected over the past 10 years or so using the freebies such as Avast! and SUPERAntispyware.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…