Kaspersky mobile security for Android not scanning my new intalled applications for my Galaxy s3

julius44 05:28 AM 07 Sep 12

Hello and good morning to you all. I have a slight problem and I need a solution. I've just upgraded my android handset from the galaxy s2 to the great galaxy s3. I've just re-installed kaspersky mobile security onto my s3 fone, but ive got a problem please.

I've done all the settings, as I previously used Kaspersky mobile security on my s2 fone, and I never had any issues with it. Now when ive installed all my apps, and even new ones, the kaspersky is not scanning the apps before they intall(my s2 was fine and kaspersky would always scan everything!! Also ive got barclays mobile banking installed to my fone and this morning it said that it couldn't detect any mobile security on my fone, so i'm a bit concerned. I've uninstalled kaspersky and re-installed it, and all the seetings seem to be ok, any suggestions please? I dont feel my fone is fully protected, and its a fully paid for version.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Cyber Monday deals 2015 live blog: Best UK Black Friday weekend deals & best UK Cyber Monday…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The best Black Friday Deals for designers and artists – updated

20 Mac Power User Tricks... That You Didn't Know