Kaspersky Internet Security

Tinker Bell 00:29 04 Aug 08

Hi

I’m considering buying the above product, at £59.00 for 2 years, does anyone have a coupon code please?

Thanks in advance

RobCharles1981 00:42 04 Aug 08

Whats the point of buying security software where you can get it for free??

Look at Skidzys thread to get you started:

click here

User-1229748 00:48 04 Aug 08

or if you don't mind paying then click here

Tinker Bell 00:53 04 Aug 08

Hello Rob

Thanks for that, however, I had a feeling someone would suggest the free ones, to be honest, I’m not that computer literate, and feel more comfortable having he paid version, at present, I have McAfee which is due to expire, having read some reviews I believe Kaspersky is the a product. and also I can purchase a 2 year license, unlike McAfee which only offers 1 year.

ajm 01:06 04 Aug 08

go to click here and enter 350378 in the search field. This will show Kaspersky 3-user version 7 for £28.99. You can upgrade free to latest version.

I am using Kaspesrky and am pleased to say that it is very very good.

Tinker Bell 05:20 04 Aug 08

Thanks ajm

That offer is for a 1 year licence, by choice, I'm after the 2 year licence, it works out cheaper in the long run.

Sheik Yerbouti 06:26 04 Aug 08

Look on Amazon, one of the online shops there selling 2007 edition for 14 quid incl. only 1 year though,.....if I were you I'd go for that and evaluate the suite because it's quite in-depth. You say you are 'not that computer literate' well, KIS might not be your best bet.
Maybe Avira Free and your OS's built-in Firewall would be an option.

Don't get me wrong, KIS is tremendous all-round suite...but with many settings, isn't the easiest to use, especially if you end up with connection problems after install. Good luck with whatever route you take.

Have a look at the Kaspersky forum here.. click here&

click here

click here

rawprawn 07:43 04 Aug 08

If you happen to bank online with Barclays, you can get it for free from their security section.
Here is Barclays online link click here

Tinker Bell 13:55 04 Aug 08

Thanks for the help & links, I've looked at Amazon, not a bad price, but it's 2007, what's the difference between that, and the lastest version?

Re Barclays, I bank with them, but not online

Cheers for the help guys

Ditch999 14:37 04 Aug 08

You can upgrade for free from version 7 to the new 2009 (or version 8) one. Just be sure to upgrade as per Kasperskys advice click here

Tinker Bell 15:37 04 Aug 08

Hey, thanks for that Ditch, I'm going to look at it now.

Cheers mate

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…