Kaspersky Internet security 2011 ?

Blubottle 03 Aug 11

I have been using this since march 2011, Is it me or does this package slow down your PC, the updates seem to take over the normal functioning of my pc, meaning everything takes a back seat until it finishes. Looking to change to something else, what would be reconmended ? I used to have Avast but swapped to Kaspersky on advice. I am now looking at NOD 32 any advice would be appreciated regards System AMD Atlon XP 2800, 2 Gig Ram, dual Boot with primary O/S Win 7, XP on secondary

Woolwell 03 Aug 11

I have noticed a slowing down whilst Kaspersky updates. But I get it free with my banking and it has a good reputation. If I were to pay for suite then I would go for Norton.

Blubottle 03 Aug 11

Yes me to hence this Q. I too get this free with my bank, thanks for your reply

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message