Kaspersky and Google Earth

VCR97 16 Sep 11
Answered

Today I installed Kaspersky Internet Security 2012. Before it would install it told me that it would remove incompatible software; that software turned out to be Google Earth. Anyone else had this?

cowgirl66 17 Sep 11
Answer

Hi VCR97 Open the main window, go to my security zone and click application activity. Look for google earth in the list (if it's not running you have to change the filter - by default it shows the running applications), right click it and change it's status to "Trusted"

That should do the trick.

Woolwell 17 Sep 11

Installed Kaspersky 2012 and didn't have any problems with Google Earth

VCR97 17 Sep 11

Thanks for the responses. I'll reinstall GE and make it trusted in case I ever need to reinstall KIS.

VCR97 17 Sep 11

That won't work. KIS will lose the info if it's reinstalled. So this might happen again.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message