Kaspersky and 'forbidden' sites!

GG22 15:03 05 Dec 07

Below I have pasted a copy of what Kaspersky appears to be doing to a number of sites I wish to enter - I've even seen it on link pages to other sites I have visited, denying whatever image it is to be shown.

I have tried altering the reports and data files by checking the 'log non-critical events', but I have had no luck. As good as it is, I do find Kaspersky difficult to get around.

This problem has happened a few times, but it's only today that I realised what is actually happening.

I would appeciate any advice that might help me?

Kaspersky Internet Security 7.0
The requested URL click here is forbidden

Graham. 15:50 05 Dec 07

Is Parental control kicking in? Try turning it off.

birdface 17:29 05 Dec 07

This from another thread,Last bit.click here Kaspersky is causing a few problems.

GG22 19:54 05 Dec 07

Thanks to both of you. Graham's suggestion certainly 'opened' up the e-card site that was being blocked, and Buteman your advice may be equally helpful if I'm stuill plagued - which I feel I might be - but at least I have a bit more knowledge now. Thanks to both of you.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…