Kaspersky AV

brundle 22:03 22 Apr 08

I have v7.0.0.124 on CD with 3 licenses, installed on two machines, one of which is a Vista system and is being a pain with regards to installing SP1. The site has update downloads for a number of revisions of version 7 (click here). Does anyone know if you're restricted to the version number closest to that which you have installed or what came on the CD? I don't have immediate access to the machine(s) Kaspersky is installed on to check, and I don't want to waste a valid license key on a virtual machine installation.

Ashrich 23:29 22 Apr 08

It looks like 7.0.1.325 is the latest version for that issue ( series 7 ) so it looks like you can update to that , it is usually the case with most things like that you can upgrade inside your current licence version , and click here , it seems they call it an UPDATE not an upgrade , I would imagine an update is just that , it updates the program .

Ashley

brundle 07:23 23 Apr 08

Thanks, sorted. It just seems odd that they keep the older versions online & available is if they're specific, separate products when normally you'd have to hunt around looking for `older` versions.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

How to install MacOS Sierra on an older Mac: Get Sierra running on Macs & MacBooks from before 2009