kaspersky anti virus

tony-guitar 18:10 30 Sep 06

My Norton A-V is shortly to expire and i've decided, after reading rave reviews everywhere, to go fo the Kasperski. However, they also do a complete 'Internet Security' suite, which inc protection from spyware,spam etc. Does anyone have any thoughts on this please, or even have it installed. Comparisons to other effective, individual solutions would be welcome. Thanks for any help offered

Fingees 18:15 30 Sep 06

I just use AVG (free)

Zone Alarm firewall free.

Windows defender.

Never had any problems since using those.

Don't know kasperski I'm afraid.

Having used Norton in the past, although it worked, it took up too much use of computer, and slowed thing down.

skidzy 18:18 30 Sep 06

Granted kaspersky is very good,but nowadays you need not to buy with the likes of AVG and Zonealarm around.

Also plenty of antispyware/malware programs,all for free.click here

This link will provide you with the basics to run your pc for free.

skidzy 18:18 30 Sep 06

Granted kaspersky is very good,but nowadays you need not to buy with the likes of AVG and Zonealarm around.

Also plenty of antispyware/malware programs,all for free.click here

This link will provide you with the basics to run your pc for free.

powertron 18:46 30 Sep 06

Avg Free Edition - click here
Windows Defender Free - click here
ZoneAlarm Free Firewall - click here
Problem solved:)

SB23 19:00 30 Sep 06

Another vote for the freebies from me.
I use Avast, ZA, CCleaner, Spybot, and a few others, but try them with the links above.
You'll be surprised.

Steve

robgf 19:43 30 Sep 06

Hi,
AOL do a free (for everyone, not just AOL customers) version of Kaspersky Antivirus 6.0, called AOL Active Virus Shield.
It works well, feature wise it is similar to the free version of AVG, you can read a review of it here: click here (about two thirds down the page)

Or the site is here: click here

Hertz Van Rentyl 19:56 30 Sep 06

Dare I mention here but its on the PC PRo cover disk edition 145, only free for 6 months though.
Kaspery Internet Security Suite 6 need to load it up before November 16th.

Hertz Van Rentyl 19:59 30 Sep 06

make that Kaspersky Internet Suite 6

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…