Kaspersky 7.0 installation

rabid33 10:22 30 Dec 07

I downloaded the trial version, then bought a full version online. I decided to uninstall the first, then tried to install the second, however because the downloaded version is based on a link to the trial version I am not permitted to download it twice, therefore can not install the second. I have tried uninstalling, and taking PC back a week to system restore (unsuccessful). Any ideas? I have approached seller and Kaspersky but no response as yet.

Press Man 10:51 30 Dec 07

rabid33,

click here use this removal tool then clean up with CCleaner click here, then try installing again. Be sure you have no other anti-virus software running/loaded and turn off all anti-spyware progs and any other running progs.

birdface 10:51 30 Dec 07

Can you download and run the trial version again.I would run C Cleaner first.Then reinstall the new version.

rabid33 18:12 31 Dec 07

hi and thanks to both for the advice.The link only seems to relate to removing Kaspersky Anti Virus, not the entire Security Suite. Is there a link to remove it? i think i am doomed as despite there being no trace of the internet security in Add/Remove programs the trial version has left something there to stop me from using it twice!
cheers

Press Man 21:24 31 Dec 07

rabid33,

Go back and download the link, you will find the following:- Concerning to:
# Kaspersky Anti-Virus 7.0 (version 7.0.0.124, 7.0.0.125)
# Kaspersky Internet Security 7.0 (version 7.0.0.124, 7.0.0.125)
# Kaspersky Anti-Virus 6.0 ( all versions)
# Kaspersky Internet Security 6.0 (all versions). The removal tool should work on all those mentioned!

Dipso 22:29 31 Dec 07

I am interested in the solution to this. I am currently part way through a 6 month trial of KIS due to end February. I am wanting to factory reset my PC and will presumably lose the remainder of the trial but I have also bought the full product which I intend to use at the end of the trial period, reading this I may hve problems and may have to put the restore off 'til then.

Dipso 09:55 27 Apr 08

I contacted support via the on-line interface when I had problems. I was advised to use support @ kasperskylab . co . uk (without the gaps) and I would get answered more promptly. Make sure you include your personal ID etc. when you contact them. FWIW they were very helpful.

Poitier 10:55 27 Apr 08

The best way to get a quick solution to your problem from the horses mouth is to raise it in the Kaspersky forum.Click support then forum in the main window.

mfletch 15:32 27 Apr 08

Kaspersky removal tool,

click here

mfletch

mfletch 15:33 27 Apr 08

Sorry its already been posted

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the 2017 Oscar-winning VFX of The Jungle Book were created

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…