Kaspersky

tes 07:37 02 Dec 09

I have this on offer free from my bank. Is it any good & can I install it on more than one pc, ie desktop & laptop?

Sparkly 07:39 02 Dec 09

Hi tes i had my free one from Barcklays and it was a licence for 3 PC's take up the offer.

mooly 07:55 02 Dec 09

Be certain to remove any previous security application first using the appropriate "cleanup" tool from the company concerned.

rawprawn 09:47 02 Dec 09

Yes as Sparkly says it can be installed on 3 computers. In my opinion it is an excellent program, but they will offer the 2009 version. If you look carefully you will find that you can upgrade to the new 2010 version free of charge. I think it is somewhere in the part about renewing your license. I am not at home at the moment so can't tell you much more.

Managing ed 11:06 02 Dec 09

Is generally well regarded. These days it's the number two product in lots of territories after Norton - impressive from a standing start.

But don't take my word for it. Here's our most recent review of KIS 2009:

click here

And the current product, KIS 2010:

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…