Kaspersky 2009 Not Letting Realplayer 11 work

julius44 04:18 27 Jul 08

Hello there all i have Kaspersky 2009 intalled on my PC and everything has been ok, and i also installed Realplayer 11 on my pc as well. 2 days ago Kaspersky i noticed that realplayer 11 would no longer start up on my pc..and so i tried to install it again...and it seems that kis 2009, keeps blocking it, I have gone to system security in 2009 and it keeps inserting it into "untrusted applications" and then i add realplayer to trusted applications, but it still refuses to resolve the problem, But when i right click on kis 2009, and clieck exit, and reinstall realplayer it seems to work, UNTIL kaspersky comes back on and halts it again. I use realplayer on my PC, as i use it to watch videos. Any suggestions on HOW to get kis 2009 to accept KIS please??

rawprawn 08:39 27 Jul 08

Add it to "Exclusions" instead of trusted applications.

julius44 09:44 27 Jul 08

Its sorted, now..ive gone to the kaspersky website, and looked at the forum section, can u beleive it..it was a FALSE POSITIVE from them. well they've relaesed an update, and its all sorted now.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…