KAR files...

madzad 14:20 11 Dec 03

I have been givin a CD with Karaoke songs but when I came to unpacking the files they are in KAR format.

Being of basic knowledge of computers and software I have not had a lot of experience in KAR files, so if anyone can help I would be really appreciative.

Steve

Jester2K II 14:21 11 Dec 03

KAR files are karaoke files.

What do you want to do with them?

madzad 16:06 11 Dec 03

I want to be able play them and maybe burn to audio to play on my karaoke machine.

Cheers

Steve

Jester2K II 16:07 11 Dec 03

I assume that the CDs don't play in your Karoke machine now and you want them in a format that does?

Or are you just copying them?

madzad 10:43 12 Dec 03

Hi Jester.
Id like to format them so that they do play in my Karaoke machine, (alba model). It would be nice to able to hear them then if they are any good I shall keep them, so copying them is an option. (copyright in mind of course).

Cheers
Steve

Willabong 01:46 14 Dec 03

Go to this link :- click here Click on 'Windows 98'and wait for the page to load,then scroll down the list until you find the 'Vanbasco Karioke player'.Click on this and it will take you to the download page. This will enable you to play your Karioke (Kar) files and sing along with them to your hearts content,(And the anoyance of the neighbours!)Oh yes! The program is freeware!

madzad 10:30 14 Dec 03

Thanks Willabong.. Ive downloaded the player and will explore laters. Thanks loads...

Have a great weekend

Steve

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…