kaanie

kaanie 14:40 19 May 05

while on line using a mates lap top.(acer with win xp home) We had several messages stating windows register was corrupted an giving us an e mail adress to log on to to secure a fix? we have not done this as yet what do you think?
Also when we logged out and got to the desk top page the screen turned sidewayswith the taskhanks right? I know you will have the solution

bosmere 14:56 19 May 05

Have you tried a System Restore?

Kate B 18:08 19 May 05

I wonder if you've got some kind of virus or something - the only online resource your machine might direct you to in the event of a problem would be either Microsoft or your manufacturer's website.

If you can, run full scans with everything - your up to date AV software, Spybot, Adaware, Microsoft Antispyware, A Squared ... and let us know what they report.

kaanie 20:07 19 May 05

No good idea thanks

kaanie 20:10 19 May 05

we will run nortons 03 and check plus try spy ware just wonder if any body has seen this before. thanks

Kate B 01:22 20 May 05

Can you tell us exactly what the message says?

Belatucadrus 11:04 20 May 05

Sounds like a scare ware messenger advert, any product using such dubious advertising tactics should not be touched with the proverbial barge pole. Note that unless they have scanned your registry, and they haven't. There is no way they can know if it's corrupt. I suggest you use Shoot the messenger to stop them. click here .
If you actually want a registry cleaner try click here Regseeker, it's as good as any and it's free.

kaanie 11:48 20 May 05

system restore worked thanks.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…