K800i Software

I have a K800i phone and a lead to transfer the data to PC. Problem is I have lost the disc to make it work. Does anyone know where I can downlaod the stuff to make it work? Thanks.

click here
there you go :) kind regards akanic

FungusBoggieman 18:31 29 Nov 07

click here
try here

FungusBoggieman 18:32 29 Nov 07

SNAP

Thanks

Graham. 19:34 29 Nov 07

You don't need the software. The PC should see the phone as 2 drives, just drag and drop.

FatboySlim71 21:28 29 Nov 07

A much better software solution and much more user friendly is this. I use this with my K800i.

click here

Picklefactory 13:00 30 Nov 07

I agree with FatboySlim71, I also have K800i, and My Phone Explorer is excellent. Biggest advantage for me, is not only does it tranfer data/photo's etc, but you can make superb copy of contacts and the biggie is SMS messages. You can transfer/store these on pc (Which SE PC suite cannot do), if required and keep your phone memory clear. Superb piece of software and free. Also brilliant at uploading Java games to your phone, so, so simple.

Technotiger 13:59 30 Nov 07

Just browsing - but my Thanks to FatboySlim71 - expecting to receive my new K800i later today or tomorrow.

Cheers.

mymate 14:30 30 Nov 07

Technotiger .I am getting mine Monday . Only problem is they are really hard to unlock . Vodafone network seems easier to unlock .

mymate 17:52 03 Dec 07

Thanks FatboySlim71. Your link worked perfect.
I installed the disc that came with the mobile first but it was constantly looking for a driver,so gave up on it, and installed your link,and its a really good program.
Thanks again.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Gear VR vs. Daydream: Which delivers the best VR experience?

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5