K700i prob

tarmac 21:12 18 Oct 07

Hi

I have a K700i mobile phone and I have been trying to put my photos onto y computer. I have connected the phone to the comp and it all works fine, however I am not able to open and edit any of my pics. I am working on a Windows XP. Does anyone know what program to use?

Thx
Tarmac

skidzy 22:25 18 Oct 07

Have you loaded the software for the phone ?

Taff™ 08:19 19 Oct 07

I have the same phone click here and select the "Sony Ericsson PC Suite" from the downloads. If I remember rightly that will give you all the software including the one`s shown separately further down.

Pictures can be found using the File Management utility and I suggest you simply copy them across to your PC. The pictures will be relatively small and I normally just use Picasa to tweak them.

To be honest the camera doesn`t produce great photo`s and the software suite is not the best. I couldn`t for example access my messages or send them via the keyboard. I had to find a third party piece of software to accomplish this.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…