jvc camcorderGZ-MG155EK

George-1237220 19:08 12 Feb 08

I HAVE A P.C. WITH WINDOWS XP.AND ON THE P.C. IS PREMIER ELEMENTS 2. ON MY JVC CAMCORDER I HAVE ABOUT 150 FILES. I WISH TO CREATE A FOLDER IN PREMIER AND IMPORT THE FIRST 50 FILES ONLY. I THEN WANT TO CREATE TWO MORE FOLDRES IN PREMIER WITH ABOUT 50 FILES IN EACH. HOW CAN I DO IT WITHOUT DOWNLOADING ALL THE FILES IE 150 FILES. WHEN PREMIER HAS 150 FILES IN IT IT IS SLOW AND 'JERKY'

woodchip 21:16 12 Feb 08

Is your JVC a Memory card type or Mini Tape? If Memory you should be able to get at the files after connecting you camera in Windows Explorer as a Removable drive. Expand the folder until you see all the files, in Explorer just click in the right column choose new folder give it a name you can right click files and drag to the new folder you can also create a new folder inside that folder. If you hold the ctrl key while clicking on files you can select what you want "then right click on a selected file" and drag all selected into folder

George-1237220 22:15 12 Feb 08

The jvc camcorder has a hard drive and comes with soft ware for the p.c. This sends all the files to premier elements 2 when connected to the p.c ,which has windows XP, quite quickly but I don't know how to create a folder in premier elements of,say the first third of the files on the canmcorder

woodchip 23:40 12 Feb 08

It will show as a Removable drive as I put in my first post. Do it just as I said above

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…