barryoneoff.co.uk 00:19 31 Jan 04

is no longer free. Just went to use mine and it came up with an update message. When I went to the site it is now $29. Shame, it is a really useful tool, but at the moment I can only afford freebies!

leo49 00:33 31 Jan 04

Er, it hasn't been free for several months - the latest version is however very much improved on the old free ones.

barryoneoff.co.uk 00:52 31 Jan 04

Have been using it right up until this week, then it just stopped loading and popped up the message. I suppose he deserves to be paid, it was a very good utility.

GANDALF <|:-)> 10:35 31 Jan 04

IMHO RegSeeker is much better and has more options than JV16. Have been using it for a few months now, deleted every reg entry without checking and have had no problems. It also found over 1500 erroneous entires on a friend's computer. It has a better interface and has more options than JV16....it is also free...the king is dead, long live the king! click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Studio vs iMac 5K comparison review: Apple and Microsoft all-in-one PCs battle it out

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Social media image sizes, specs and aspect ratios: the ultimate guide

New MacBook Pro release date, price and specs | New MacBook Pro 2016 announced: Now with Touch Bar…