just wont burn

hubdean 12:48 11 Jul 04

what can be wrong ????
i have been trying to burn some pics to disk but everythink i try just dont work
i have nero 6 & ulead dvd i made 1 disk from ulead dvd and it works ok on my dvd player
that was some time ago. but now no matter what i do i cannot get the disk to burn, the program say its worked but nothing on disk
using cd rewritable disks

Old Shep 13:00 11 Jul 04

Have you tried different disks as sometimes it is them that are the culprit,it happened to me. Alternatively try the disc on another computer if you can.

hubdean 13:03 11 Jul 04

the disk that worked is cd rewritable 80 min 700mb 4x-10x compatable
the disk i have now is cd-r80 52x
could this be the problem ?

TomJerry 13:08 11 Jul 04

Do you want to put pictures to dvd/cd for backup purpose? Or do you want to produce Movie (slideshow) and burn to dvd/cd to play on dvd player? These two are completely different things.

I assume you want the 2nd, then you need Vision Express install with Nero if you want to use nero.

What Ulead program you have?

Old Shep 13:08 11 Jul 04

Don't know if the speed has anything to do with it but as I said some blank disks don't work. I normally buy a stack of them and some work and some don't.They are cheap enough to bin if they don't work. I only buy the cheap ones from Dixons etc.

hubdean 13:12 11 Jul 04

im am using Ulead DVD Picture show Digital Camera Suite

TomJerry 13:47 11 Jul 04

Maybe just try again by selecting correct function, i.e. produceing picture slideshow.

I just tried this program a couple of times, but I think that it can only generate VCD or SVCD, not DVD. A lot of DVD player cannot play SVCD.

Maybe you can tried Photo2DVD click here, if you want to produce slideshow and play on normal DVD player. It is a package very easy to use and produce excellent results.

hubdean 19:14 15 Jul 04

Thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…