Just updated to New itunes for Windows 64 bit......how do I consolidate all my music files now ??

julius44 05 May 13

Good evening to you all. Ive been using the new itunes for windows, 64 bit for a few months now, still taking me a while to get used to it all lol. I cant find a feature to consolidate all my mp3 files. Can anyone advice me of this please. many thanks. Jules

Woolwell 05 May 13

What do you mean by consolidate? Do you want all of your music files to show?

john bunyan 05 May 13

Not sure what you mean by consolidating mp3 files in iTunes. Music is stored in /iTunes/iTunes media/Music. Could you be a little more specific?

IN my case I have iTunes in my Data partition(F) so it is in F:\ My Music\ iTunes\iTunes media\ music (sorry of slashes are not right way round!

Woolwell 05 May 13

Are you looking for File - Library - Organize Library - then tick the box consolidate files?

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Windows 10 Home vs Windows 10 Pro comparison: Here are the extra features you get in the Pro version

Behind the scenes at Silverstone, the 70th British Grand Prix: Hisense starts UK push with Red…

How Found created this skateboard, bike and parkour stunts-laden, single-take car ad

Apple Pay UK launch date, UK user guide and participating UK banks | Apple Pay to launch in UK on 1?…

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message