Just a thank you to Taran

The GnoMe 17:10 07 Dec 03

I would just like to say that Taran is proberbly one of the best contributers to this site, he has helped many people in the webdesign forum as well as the others but his help is not just limited to a few sentances, he devotes a lot of time to his posts most of the time writing huge ammounts of information in one post. Just to help others.

Thank you Taran

I just wanted to say that. cheers

G

Taran 17:18 07 Dec 03

Well, you're very welcome I'm sure.

I do go on a bit though, don't I ?

;o)

Forum Editor 23:20 07 Dec 03

The part about Taran being such a help that is, not the part about him going on a bit.

He's been with us for a long time, and we've seen some interesting times in the forum together, that's for sure. I personally think we're lucky to have someone who offers so much help and advice on such a regular basis - long may it continue.

PurplePenny 01:02 08 Dec 03

And long may you continue to do so :-)

I'd like to add thanks to FE too for keeping all these fora in line and still finding time to contribute his most excellent advice.

Thanks Taran and FE,

Penny

STEVE71163 05:52 08 Dec 03

I would like to say a big thanks to Taran also because without his help it would have taken me a lot longer to get my head around Frontpage and now i have got a half decent site for my cleaning business :0)

Taran 09:59 08 Dec 03

Now I've gone and got all embarrassed !

;o)

I enjoy the forums (or I wouldn't spend the time doing it) and the community and service this site has built up this last few years is second to none - I'm glad to be a part of it.

There are a VERY MANY individuals who are invloved (and who no doubt deserve far more credit than I do) but as long as I find such an interesting selection of questions I'll continue to bore you all to death with my inane ramblings.

Thanks for the comments though - much appreciated. All the more for being so unexpected.

Best regards all

Taran

Sir Radfordin 10:42 08 Dec 03

"Now I've gone and got all embarrassed"

Ah the joy of the online world, no-one knows if you are or not!

The whole concept of this forum, and people like Taran (et al) goes against so much of what the 'world' is doing and what we hear in the news. It is a refreshing change and the hard work and time of so many is appreicated.

And I always thought computer people were unhelpfuly, lonely, 'keep my info to myself' types!

holligan 16:45 08 Dec 03

For doing the tutorial, not many people would bovver to have done that.PS i could do with another one now ive done that.

The GnoMe 07:45 09 Dec 03

better tick this before all this praise goes to his head!!! ha ha

No joking aside, thanks for you help so far and i am looking forward to more while i try to learn css

cheers

Ben Avery 10:42 09 Dec 03

"dito"

slowhand_1000 13:11 09 Dec 03

"as long as I find such an interesting selection of questions I'll continue to bore you all to death with my inane ramblings."

For all of us trying to get to grips, just make sure you keep on rambling in the understandable language you are using at the moment.

cheers

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…