Just to say thanks

Dumble452 10:30 08 Apr 04

I would just like to record my appreciation to all on here who have helped and encouraged me with my first self build computer. I am delighted with the result. Some of you have helped me without knowing you have. Happy Easter to you all.

recap 12:18 08 Apr 04

This is one of many great reasons I log on to this site. A Forum member taking the time out to thanks others that they may never see in their life.

I have been around here since before there were 20,000 members, and the friendliness of this site has remained.

GaT7 12:32 08 Apr 04

Could you possibly post the link(s) of your Forum thread(s) regarding the help you received to self-build your computer? It would be nice to see who helped even though most (if not all) will be too modest to take the credit anyway : )

johnnyrocker 13:01 08 Apr 04

exactly what this site is about.

johnny.

Dumble452 16:01 08 Apr 04

I'm more than happy to oblige
click here
click here
click here
click here
click here
click here
click here
All I needed was some encouragement and the knowledge that you guys were here to help made it much easier to take the plunge. Thanks again.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…