Just discovered this little trick

Sapins 18:47 14 Feb 05

If you left click and hold on the right hand bar where the slider is, the page will move up or down depending which side of the slider bar you click on, no need to click on and hold the bar.

Not sure it's any use, but, there you go:-)

dan11 18:50 14 Feb 05

Yes it does:-)))

Thankyou.

Bingalau 18:56 14 Feb 05

I know in Photoshop you can do the same along the bottom to edge the window sideways...

Mr Mistoffelees 18:56 14 Feb 05

How long have you had a pc? And you've only just noticed that? Hehehehe!!! :-)

mattyc_92 19:02 14 Feb 05

Known that since WIn95... lol

mattyc_92 19:03 14 Feb 05

but thats all the same....

Sapins 19:04 14 Feb 05

So, how long did you have *your* PC before you noticed it?, if at all;-)

Of course, having become an expert and knowing ALL there is to know about computers I can now spend my time messing about and finding thing's like this.

Mr Mistoffelees 19:34 14 Feb 05

If you are already "an expert and knowing ALL there is to know about computers", you must have already known.

wee eddie 19:41 14 Feb 05

Thanks.

I had forgotten how big a time saver that could be.

"Easier than hitting "Page Down"

dan11 19:57 14 Feb 05

Some of us don't know the front end from the back end of a computer. Anyone, no offense to you sapins :-), who posts hints on helping others, is BIG in my books. :-)))

It maybe common knowledge to some but there has been at least two who have benefited from this.

rossyboy11 + .HTML

Please remember your words when you next require help.:-(

Eargasm 22:18 14 Feb 05

Thanks you, i did'nt know that either.

Just a thought, if any newbie to the forum was a little nervous about posting a thread for fear of ridicule, then comments like this will not help.

Shame on you!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…