Just cut through virgin media cable to superhub

iqs 14:26 PM 04 Mar 13

Hi, Was laying a carpet this morning ,and cut through the cable that connects to my virgin media superhub. The cable looks like satellite cable . I phoned vm,they said it would cost me an engineers visit charge,and plus the cost of the new cable. I'm on the 120mb connection,so could I buy new cable and fix it myself . Please ,any help is appreciated ,the missis isn't to pleased with me at the mo :-( Thank you

Chronos the 2nd 14:34 PM 04 Mar 13

Something like this? Cable. Or Maplin. and get the length you need and connectors.

Woolwell 14:42 PM 04 Mar 13

The cable connects to a virgin box at one end. I think that the terms and conditions may prohibit you from opening that box.

iqs 15:10 PM 04 Mar 13

Hello. Thank you both for the help. I will have a better read of the links this evening,hopefully it's something I can address myself. Both ends of the cable have f connectors ,so shouldn't be an issues with changing ,fingers crossed Thank you

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Vaio Z Canvas release date, price and specs: Another Surface Pro rival but for the US

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Steve Albini's notorious email is now a punchy music video

Live Photo tips: How to take Live Photos on the iPhone 6s, how to view, share, edit and find Live…