jusched.exe

edelinski-199425 18:43 17 Oct 05

Hi I have problem with this message, " jusched.exe Run-time error '70': Permission denied " .

I recive this message every time when I start up my computer. Computer work normaly but I don't know why I recive this message and whats that mean. I have P4, Windows XP home, 2.8Ghz. Thanks for any help.

splork 18:50 17 Oct 05

It's just the Sun Java update checker. Do you log in using an Administrators account or a limited one?

edelinski-199425 13:29 21 Oct 05

Only me use computer and I was remove that program from stutr up, and he back again, I try to reinstall java but again recive same message.

splork 13:42 21 Oct 05

leave java installed, hit F8 to load xp in safe mode, log in to the administrators account, then do add/remove and get rid of java (plus any older versions)
then goto start menu/run, type msconfig, click the startup tab, see if jusched.exe is still listed, if so make a note of it's location, uncheck it, and delete jusched.exe - it should be in Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_05\bin\ depending on what version of java you installed. if you find it anywhere else, delete those instances too
reboot and let it load normally, then try installing again.

splork 13:47 21 Oct 05

sorry, hit f8 when the pc is booting, before it gets to the XP logo

edelinski-199425 02:05 22 Oct 05

Now it's working normaly. Thanx again for help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…